The homework this week is Creative and due in Wednesday 13th October.
I can invent a toy.
Ask yourself these questions first:
- What is my toy made of?
- Is my toy of the past, present or future?
- Who is my toy for? Is it for girls, boys or maybe even adults?
- How much would my toy cost?
- What does your toy look like? Draw a small diagram with labels.
- You could write a list of instructions of how to build your toy.
- You could draw an advert of your toy.
It’s up to you! Let’s see if you can show me how your toy is better than others!