This week’s homework is Creative and is due on Wednesday 20 October.
I can produce a piece of work for a display about Victorians.
We’ve been learning a lot about Victorians since our topic started. We’ve been finding out about what schools were like, children’s jobs and the British colonies. This is a fantastic opportunity to create something really exciting to display on our classroom wall that demonstrates your knowledge.
You could create a:
- small poster to warn of the dangers of coal mining for children (A5 would be perfect!)
- job advert for a chimney sweep
- labelled map of the British colonies with examples of imports from those countries (maybe even real materials!)
- drawing of Queen Victoria with a speech bubble
- drawing of a Victorian school
- question about something you’d still like to find out – but make it interesting! How about a picture too?
I can’t wait to see what you come up with. I know the completed tasks will all have the high standards that we expect in Class 5.