…so there is no homework, in line with our Homework Policy.
Don’t forget about all the learning your child can do at home:
- Easter-themed Maths with mini-eggs (think about estimating, counting, sorting, adding, subtracting, sharing…)
- nature walks – look out for lambs and other signs of Spring
- swimming practice – the holidays are a perfect time to spend an afternoon at the local swimming baths!
- reading – take your child and a friend to the library or to a charity shop to find a gripping read
- lots of Talk Time discussions – by now, you’ll be familiar with Talk Time homework, so why not make up a few topics of your own?
- don’t forget to practise times tables, number bonds and handwriting
We’ve got information and top tips to help you support your child in our Learn More section.