The homework this week is Creative and is due in Wednesday 27 April.
I can invent a machine that is battery-powered.
The homework this week follows on from our current topic which is electricity. We have been discussing the way that electricity is stored in items such as batteries.
When inventing your machine, here are a few things to consider:
- The size of your battery.
- Where the battery will go.
- Whether your battery is big enough to power your machine.
- How you can make your machine safe to use.
- How long it can last before it requires new batteries.