This week’s homework is Creative.
I can show what I know about the Ancient Greeks.
This is an opportunity to flex your creative muscles: be inventive and do something bright and colourful!
As you know, our Big Topic this term is going to be Meet the Greeks. You might not know much about Ancient Greeks yet, but a lot of people know something about them. Why not try and do a little research on a small part of Ancient Greece?
Good websites are www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/Homework/Greece.html and www.bbc.co.uk/schools/primaryhistory/ancient_greeks/
This homework is going to get displayed on our topic walls (so we’re breaking the normal rule for creative homework, which is to stick to an A4 side), so make them beautiful!
Some ideas are:
- create a comic strip of a day in the life of a Greek
- draw a poster of a famous Greek or Greek event
- write a character description of someone in a Greek myth
- make a paper boat and decorate it in a Greek style
- decorate a paper plate to look like an old Greek shield