This week’s homework is creative.
I can show what I know about forces.
We’ve been learning all about pushes, pulls, gravity, air resistance and magnetism over the last two weeks. This homework requires children to show us what they’ve learnt. Put them in homework books this time, please.
The creative homework could be a:
- poster (perhaps with bits stuck on, fold out flaps or pull out bits)
- written experiment showing what they’ve found out by using a magnet around the house
- summary of extra research they’ve done on forces that interest them
- few photos of forces in action with brief explanations
- anything else that shows their forces knowledge!
Next week’s homework won’t be creative – so get all of those ideas out now!