This week’s homework is creative. It’s due in on Wednesday 16 November 2011.
I can use adverbs.
Adverbs often end in ‘ly’ and they describe verbs (which are actions or ‘doing words’). You could use the ones you had for your homework last week.
Here are a few ideas:
- Put adverbs at the end of a sentence: Year Two did their homework happily.
- Put adverbs in the middle of a sentence: Year Two happily did their homework.
- Put adverbs at the beginning of sentences. Happily, Year Two did their homework.
- Create a poster of different adverbs.
- Take photographs of yourself doing something and label with different adverbs.