The homework this week is creative and is due in on Wednesday 07 December.
I can show what I have learnt about fractions.
We’ve been learning about fractions in maths this week. We’ve mainly focussed on finding fractions of shapes. The children’s task is to show off what they have learnt. They could:
- Create and solve some fraction problems.
- Show what they know in a series of pictures or drawings.
- Write some fraction word problems.
- Make a poster giving information about fractions.
- Compose a fraction song or poem.