Thanks very much if you have been to one of our learning workshops – we have had a good turn-out of parents/carers, keen to know more about their child’s learning journey in school and how to support at home.
Thanks also for leaving us with some feedback – teachers really do appreciate this…
- ‘Everything was well explained. Questions were listened too and answered.’
- ‘Very informative and encouraging.’
- ‘Really good overview of how to support our child with learning.’
- ‘It was really helpful to be able to raise concerns and issues.’
- ‘Makes me feel more comfortable with vocabulary used and showed me techniques being used in the classroom.’
- ‘The session gave good insight into expectations of Maths in Year 6.’
- ‘Really useful to hear about my child’s day and what he gets up to.’
- ‘The workshop was really beneficial – it gave us a chance to understand the layout of the day.’
Look out for other workshops coming up in November.