Good morning, Y6!
I hope your weekend was happy and healthy and you managed to enjoy the lovely weather.
Here are today’s tasks.
You’ve got a range of tasks you could choose today. The theme is reflecting on your time at Moortown or looking forward to high school.
- Write a letter to your favourite teacher.
- Sell Moortown to someone else.
- the ‘Most Likely To’ awards
- Write your future: an autobiography.
- Persuade Mrs Weekes!
- Reflect on your time at school.
- Write a recount of your favourite memory.
- Write a letter to your new form tutor.
Eid Mubarak if you’re celebrating this week!
Today’s reading is all about Eid Al-Adha. We’ll read the text and answer some questions underneath.