It was fantastic to hear all the things you found out from last week’s talk time homework. A big thank you to those who had to delve back a long way in their memories, and also to those whose didn’t have to delve too far!
The homework this week is creative and is due in on Wednesday 20 October.
I can see 2d and 3d shapes around me.
We had a talk as a class about this and came up with some brilliant ideas for what we could do. Ideas included:
- Taking pictures of some 2d and 3d shapes you see.
- Sketching some shapes you see at home.
- Making an object, such as a person or animal out of lots of different shapes.
- Creating a shape collage out of pictures from a magazine
- Making some pop-up 3d shapes – good luck with that one!
I will look forward to seeing what you have created on Wednesday. Best of luck!