The homework this week is creative and is due in on Wednesday 11 May 2011.
LInking with our SEAL theme of Relationships, this is your opportunity to tell me and our class all about your family.
Ideas for what you could tell us about are:
- What jobs do your parents or carers do?
- Were you or any members of your family born in a different country?
- Have you ever moved from a different part of the UK?
- Do you have any photographs or objects that you want to show the class?
- Can you teach us any words in a language that you or your family might use at home?
- If you were going to move to a different country, where would you go and why?
- Anything else that is interesting about your family!
I’ll look forward to finding out all about your families!