The homework this week is creative and is due in on Wednesday 28 September.
I know how to stay safe around electricity.
As we have been learning about electricty for the previous two weeks, I thought it would be a good idea for the children to creatively show what they have learnt about staying safe.
Here are some ideas that we came up with as a class when we talked about the homework:
- A poster highlighting the dangers of electricity.
- A series of pictures or photographs showing potential hazards.
- Instructions about how to use electrical items safely.
- A song or poem about electricity.
- A letter advising someone how to use electricity safely.
I will eagerly look forward to seeing your creations on Wednesday.