Your homework this week is creative and is due in on Wednesday 25 January 2012.
I can invent and make a page of a study book to show people how to write a great scripts.
Think of the following:
- How the page should look so it looks like a study book or important bits book.
- How you are going to make it creative and interesting to read.
- What information will you include to help your reader learn about scripts?
- What tips will you give to your reader?
- If you’re producing information about scripts, include stage directions, character lists, how many acts to include and how your actors speak and move.