Ahoy, me hearties! Shiver me timbers, thar be an action-packed final term awaiting ye scallywags of Year 3 and 4 this term.
To get into the spirit of the topic, every child will be able to choose their own pirate moniker (nickname). During the topic…
- we’re going to build life rafts and test their effectiveness
- we’re going to research real pirates from the past and present as well as some mythical pirates
- there’s going to be lots of drama this term as we unravel history in exciting and fun ways!
- we’ll be looking at the pirates’ grub, and whether their diet matches that of a healthy child at Moortown
- last, but not least, there will be (of course) a treasure hunt – but non’ like ye’ve ever done before!
Fair winds, matey!